Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Most Perfect Sunday

It is February 21st!  Who would of thought I would be sitting on the front porch knitting in February!  I've missed my front porch, sitting there with a cuppa, listening to the birds and the rest of the neighborhood virtually silent.


I've got some leftover sock yarn ready to go and started for my sock yarn blanket.  It is in the bag and I think that is what I'll use for my porch knitting.  Pretty mindless and containable.  And also a great pick up and go project should I need one.



I'm pretty proud of myself today.  I've start my own little challenge with myself to get 10K of steps in as many days a week as I can.  I figure with Spring virtually on our door step, it is probably time to ramp it up a bit.  To get me started, I've been doing some steps here at the house, cleaning and sorting through things that need to either go up or down, blocking the Heavenly Heathers Hospice Blanket and just getting some stuff done.


Now to tackle some orders I need to place and then I am hoping to finish the Open Sky Shawl as well.  Hmmm, I see a bit of a trend in this week's Hospice Shawls names this week.  Very interesting.


It is getting a bit chilly so it is time to head inside. Even though it feels like Spring the trees remind me it is not.



Have a great Sunday wherever you are!

No comments: