Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Easing Into The Workweek

It was a nice relaxing long weekend at Chez PJKnits.  Early on the weather was drop dead gorgeous enough to sit on the front porch and do some knitting on my Smooth Operator Socks.


Afternoons were spent watching my Cardinals win and knitting on the Hospice Blanket that is part of my InASknit Batter Up KAL entry.  I've got about 1 1/2 sections before bind off.  We had the Tall Guy's Mom over for dinner Sunday night.


And then Monday morning was for catching up on podcasts (which seriously had me stash enhancing, I'll show you what when the postman delivers).


Monday afternoon was for some Birthday and Holiday Knitting planning.  I took advantage of this nice plastic shopper to bring some yarns down from the Yarn Room so I could contemplate on them.


Poppy is going to have a new hat for Christmas.


My purse project is going to be one of the 40 cowls/scarves that I want to knit for the Girls Holiday Bash (hopefully my final one as the MC) in 2020.


 Then all these lovelies came out of the stash and leftover bin for a vest for Poppy for his birthday.  And if I have enough, I may knit a second one for his cousin's first birthday that is a month later.


With the help of my friend Debbie, we decided on these three colors for the vest.


It was a great long weekend and today it is back to work, hopefully, the masses will be kind this week, but if not, there is always knitting!


No comments: