Sunday, September 11, 2016

What's On The Needles This Week?



My Tea Leaves! Still on the needles, but hoping by the end of the day all it needs is to be blocked and some buttons to be found.  First, I'll need to shop for those.  Funny thing…in order to do the bands, I had to go deep into my Knit Picks needles, because all of my Chiagoo Red Lace small cords are in use?!  It may be time to check out the WIPS...


Also on the needles is the Hospice blanket,  but I do believe in the next couple of days this one will be finished too.  We've got the next three games at home with the Cubs so I should be able to knock this one out by then and hopefully smack the Cubs down at the same time.


And last but not least, a little shawllette that I am trying out that Susan Rainey designed a nice new long tab start for.

 
Hope you are having a great weekend!  Here in Central Illinois, it is a drop dead gorgeous day out and perfect for knitting on the porch.

No comments: