Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Surround Yourself

I am so lucky/blessed to be surrounded and have met so many great friends through knitting!  Isn't that the case for most us?  At least I hope it is so for you.

Dear Friend, Victoria was the recipient of one of our local t.v. station's 25 Women in Leadership Award last Thursday.  I was so lucky to be able to attend with some of our friends who knit Hospice Shawls.  Victoria is so deserving of this award!  What a gem, a truly kind woman.  And I am not just saying that because she reads this blog.  I truly, genuinely would feel this way even if she didn't.


To read about Victoria, please check this link out:
http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/391079921.html

Also, along my knitting way, I became acquainted with Janine Bajus.  Janine is a Fair Isle Knitter extraordinaire, and just self published a book that I cannot wait until it hits my mailbox.  She knows how to put colors together along with many of her other amazing knitting talents.


Please follow Janine along here:
http://www.feralknitter.com

Knitters are the best.  Stay tuned for more surround yourself this Fall.  And I hope/wish that you all are as blessed as I am!




No comments: