Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Finds

It is a little light this week, but that is only because I am waiting on a couple of things to come my way.

Two sock bags for my Sock WIPS can be easily identified amongst the other WIPS.


And yarn from Legacy Fiber Artz in one of their Elf color ways.  Even though, I have never watched the movie, I wanted to try the yarn out.  I am thinking a shawl.


Don't you just love it when you find an outfit that goes so well with a sweater you are knitting?!  I am knitting a little vest for Poppy's first birthday next month.  Of course, I picked out the colors of the vest and figured I find something to go with it in a button down shirt.  But, I was super stoked to find this piece at the Carter's shop locally.


It is drop dead cute and so GQ. 

That's all for this Friday!

No comments: