Monday, October 03, 2016

What's On the Needles This Week

Finally, after what seemed like weeks of knitting two inches of rib, I am onto the body.  I'm using Carol Sunday's Angelic yarn and I am loving it.  It is a slow going knit though, as the body is knitted back and forth and I'm knitting on a size 3 Chiagoo Needle.  



I could not resist casting on the Lerwick Harbour Hap Shawl.    I may have to invest in replacing my contrasting color ways down the road, when it gets to the borders, because I am using the original colors that I picked up at Stitches Midwest for a super cool KAL over on the Lost City Knits Ravelry Board.  (I'll tell you about that tomorrow).


And I finished my first sock yesterday from Susan B Anderson's Smooth Operator Socks pattern yesterday.  I gave it a quick dunk and dry yesterday and I've cast on another one this week.  


That's whats on the needles this week!

No comments: