Tuesday, October 18, 2016

What's On The Needles - WOTN


I am onto Chart #2 of my Shallmillens Snood and the second color way of Lost City Knits Foothills Fingering  It is evident I love the Cerillos color way because I have it in a couple of bases from Denise now.
 
And I cannot say enough good things about this base!  This snood is going to be so soft and comfy, I just love feeling the hand of the color work as I knit this.
 

 
 Also, on the needles this week is a blanket for Hospice.  The call went out that there was a need for blankets for men and I just so happened to have cast this one on sometime ago to see what it would look like.  It's a nice heather green, Encore yarn from the stash.


Those are my main focus this week!  It's like Summer here this week in Central Illinois!  Almost 90 yesterday, but I am not complaining, what's your weather like?  Have a wonderful week!

No comments: