Wednesday, October 05, 2016

New KAL

I am super stoked and honored that Denise of Lost City Knits asked me to host another KAL over on the fans of Lost City Knits Board on Ravelry. 

The minute I saw these two patterns by Donna Smith,  I was all in and the creative juices started flowing.


I'm going to start with the  Shallmillens Snood first.


And from Stitches Midwest, I am using all but one of the color ways of Foothills Fingering yarn from Lost City Knits, I bought for the my Hap Shawl, going for a gradient effect.   That's why I may need to re-think the colors for my Hap.  The cream is going to be the main color and the others will be the contrasting colors.


I'm super excited about this KAL starting on October 24th.  Yarn has to be purchased from Lost City Knits in order to participate.  This is going to be a fun one and hopefully, I'll have a nice cowl come later this Fall just in time for Winter.

No comments: