Monday, December 19, 2016

What's Happening This Week?

I'm still working on the Hospice Blanket.  It is a nice, easy, no nonsense, knit.


I'm finding myself wanting to just finish a color section to see what the next one will look like.


The Tall Guy and I, the last two days working on some peanut butter fudge for my co-workers.  I'm feeling there will be at least one more batch that needs to be done before the end of the week.


Have you noticed what seems to be the latest knitting pattern?  Messy Bun Hat or Ponytail Hat patterns.
I knit this one 5 years ago, from Cheryl Oberle's The Goodie Bag Hat.  This is the first time I have ever been ahead of the curve (grin)


And although, it was very cold the past two days, the sun has been shining.


On the foot front, I'm moving a little bit more easily, with my ever trusty walker near by.  No stairs yet and I'm not doing a lot, but a little bit each day.  The pins will remain in until the end of the year, but for now, I'm moving in the right direction.

Stay warm everyone and hopefully, your holiday gifts are ready and wrapped!

No comments: