Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Finds

Last week was Stitches Midwest.  What a great weekend with friends and knitting and shopping.  When I first headed off to Stitches, I really had such a pared down list.  Telling myself,  I would only buy yarn that I really really fell in love with.  Well, you know where this is going, now don't you?!



I truly truly loved all of my yarn purchases, and with the exception of one group, they were all new yarns to me and I cannot wait to cast them on.


This set of color way gradients from Three Irish Girls are lush!  There is a bit of mohair plied with it.  They are destined to be a Featherweight Cardigan.



Here is what it looks like in another color way



For another Hap Shawl

These are Harry Potter color ways for someone I know who loves Harry.


My second day of shopping came with a bunch of solids.  New to me YOTH (Yarns on the House)  Magpie Yarns and Cheeky Merino that I have used before in my Drachenfels and loved, so I bought some brand new color ways to their line as well.


Earlier this week, I sat down and planned what all the goodies are going to be, but before I cast on, I've got a couple of things that have to be finished first!

What a super fantastic weekend we had, can't wait to dig in and knit.




No comments: