Tuesday, August 22, 2017

What's On The Needles This Week?

I've been in the mood this weekend to knit some easy things, although it would seem that most of my want to knitting right now is stockinette and garter.

This week, it is a Heavenly Heathers blanket for Hospice.  Orange, White and Blue.  I suppose it could be the Bears or the fighting Illini.  This one is out of Cascade 220 Superwash and I am surprised by the softness of it.  I guess I never realized how soft this yarn is.


I am playing around with a Lionbrand yarn, Mandala.  It is a multiple color gradient with 590 yards.  This is another Weavers Shawl, and like most gradients, it is so much fun to watch the new colors appear.


Tonight was a beautiful night on the porch, I do believe and hope the 90s are gone for now.  We just love sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch watching the bunnies hop around, the birds flit by and the cicadas doing whatever they do.

No comments: