Sunday, August 27, 2017

I'm In A Knitting Mood

This past week the nights are cool and we've shut off the A/C, hopefully for the season.  The kids are back in school and high school football has started.  We are a week away from the Labor Day weekend and it won't be long before we will be wondering where the Summer went.

I'm finishing up what probably going to be my last Summer knit.  I've made a list of some Fall knits that I want to finish/cast on.  It's quite the list and I am just itchin to cast on all the things.   As part of the Summer clean up, I'll start putting away the Summer knitting projects away for next year, much like one puts the Summer furniture away for the season.  But, first, I'll make a note of the ones in progress and where I am stowing them away so I can find them next Spring.  The yarns will be inventoried, put into my stash on Ravelry and find their way to the Yarn Room.


And then next, coming up on Labor Day,  I'll be kicking off my Fall for Shawls knitting!

No comments: