Friday, December 30, 2005


This is what is left of the 27 scarves I made last year. Two! Who would of thought! On Christmas Eve, I took the bag to the in-laws. I told my sister-in-law, mother-in-law and neice they could all choose one. What a hoot, it was, they loved it. They couldn't make up their minds. My mother-in-law, almost up to the time I was taking them out the door, was not really sure which one she wanted. My sister-in-law enlisted the help of her husband, and my neice was pretty sure which one she wanted. It was so much fun, to see them excited over a simple little scarf. That's what I like to see, real excitement and pure joy!

On Christmas, my mother-in-law showed it off at our house. Simple pleasures. I let my mom choose too, she picked the white one right away. She was equally happy. I never thought she would want one, but she really did. That is what the holiday is about. Simple pleasures.

Now, I gotta knit up some more! But, the cool thing? I have the stash to do it.

No comments: