Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Have You Tried Explaining

Knit Camp? What it is and why you are taking precious vacation time to do it? Some understand after you tell them. Most don't. And alot of them are men, too. So after telling one of the guy's I work with (one of the nicest guys you'll ever know)where I was going (he laughed heartily, not once but twice), I have started telling people I am going fishing. It's much easier!
And if I had the inclination, I'd knit him one of these and take it back to him next week. Because you see, as I am leaving yesterday, he yells at me "catch a big one"! Okay, so maybe he is not the nicest guy you'd ever meet!

But, Knit Camp is tomorrow and I think I only have to explain it to one more person today. After that, I'll be with a group that just understands! I don't have to Go Fishin!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Knit Camp is the place you always dreamed of but never thought you'd find....the knitter's field of dreams.