Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Home~From Camp
I'm unpacked. The dirty clothes are separated and downstairs. All of the makeup and sundries are put away. The suitcase with yarn and books and projects are unpacked and sitting on the table so I can play with them tomorrow.

The knitting bag still needs to be unpacked, which I am going to do shortly.

I have a ton of pictures to look at tomorrow on the camera and will add them to the blog in the next few days along with lots of comments about how nice camp was this year. Even better than last year!

There just seemed to be an awfully lot of nice people at this Camp. Char, Linda and I can hardly wait to go back next year and see some of the same ladies again.

And of course as usual, the Staff at Schoolhouse Press could not be any more accomodating. And Meg, what can one say? What a lady!

No comments: