Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Bags Are Not Packed

I'm not ready to go to camp. YET. But, I will be. I am off tomorrow and plan on sticking around home most of the day knitting. I still am thinkin about what is going with me as far as knitting. Its an age old problem for me. I don't want to get up there and decide what I brought doesn't interest me.

By the time I got home from work today, I had a sick headache. I stayed up too late last night, couldn't sleep when I went to bed and woke up way too early and just got up. After a day of working really hard, by the time I got home and two glasses of wine later, I laid down on the couch and took a really nice nap.

Got up and started knitting some more on the Round the Bend Jacket. I hope to have it completed when I get home from Camp. It's my Camp project this year.

Three projects are still waiting to see if they make the Camp Knitting Cut. Only two can go. We will see what tomorrow will bring. It's time for bed. But, hey, I can sleep in tomorrow! But not the next!!!!

1 comment:

Jo Dorsch said...

Penny,
You didn't explain our camp project!
Hope you, Linda, and Char have a great time at camp -- see you when you return.
Jo