Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pre-Olympic Knitting

In anticipation of the Olympics coming on August 8th, I am doing some pre-olumpic knitting training. And it comes in the form of socks. Here are three that are on needles, two which have the second one in progress. If I could accomplish finishing all three sets before the Olympics, I would have three pairs of socks come Fall.

This one has the most possibilities of being a pair by the Olympics. I am much further on it than all the rest.


But, first where did I put that other finished sock that goes with this one? It hung on a rail in our living room for the longest time, but when I moved into the yarn room, I am not quite sure where I put it.

This one has the least possibilities of being a set. It seems to be knitted on toothpicks as Jan would say, and will probably not make the pre-Olympic team.

Tomorrow --Ravelympics, I think I have a project in mind!

No comments: