Saturday, August 09, 2008


Changing Horses - I Can Do That

By the time I got home from work last night, I had changed my mind on my Ravelympics project. I decided to go back with my first thoughts as to what I would knit. I spent all those weeks tossin around ideas and swatchin a bit and then ended back where I had began. I really wanted to use my new Unspun Icelandic Colors.


I did not get as far on the first night of the Olympics as I wanted too, because I am tossin around ideas for the next lace patterns. And then there is when to change colors and go with something else.

I need to change it a bit, because I am already using the lace patterns in my purple laceweight Pi shawl and my idiot knitting project is the button hole shawl, also from the July Almanac.

See my dilemna? So much for just sitting down and knitting.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You weren't in midstream when you changed horses, so all should trot along nicely!