Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Can Change My Mind


$50 for the bus trip. A pretty good deal. Water, snacks, spudnuts, prizes, goodie bag and drop off and picked up at the door of the convention center. I do believe I will make this an annual trip. A day was just enough for me at the market. And it was great to have a Radical knitter along with me.


Just a few short weeks ago, I had decided to not renew my Knitters. But, when I got to SMW on Saturday, I saw some garments from the Fall issue and then the bag that I could get with my subscription for a price. It was bashert. The color, the bag, I just don't know what came over me. I only renewed for a year on the advice of Anne (since a new bag will be out next year) and I figured I could delay the decision.

XRX has a great book coming out later this Fall. Knit One Row Below looks like it has possibilities. Elaine Rowley gave me a demo on Saturday and we got our picture taken together by the XRX photographer. So, I pre-ordered it. I, also, got a scarf pattern using the technique that I can hardly wait to cast on.

Tomorrow....more SMW.

No comments: