Friday, August 22, 2008

Stitches Midwest

It was meant to be. A week ago, I was over at Morton, and saw that they were going to be closed tomorrow. They are doing a bus trip to Stitches Midwest. I had not signed up, because after knit camp, I just thought I should stay home. That and I did not have anyone to go with.

So, yesterday, I get an email telling me they have three spots left. It was bashert! I called and made my reservation. I figured what the heck, I can go by myself. But, of course, I emailed the other Radical Knitters. Norma was already going and the others could not go.

But, today, I talked (coerced) Linda into going. Linda and I could be a lethal condition! I have my list ready of a couple of things I want to look for. I have the vendor list printed off and hilited for must see booths. Now, I just have to decide on what to knit on the bus. You know what that is like! The Pi Shawl is WAY too big to take so it will sit out at home.

To be continued.....

No comments: