Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'd Like To Report

That I got a whole lot of knitting done this past weekend, but I can't. I did not manage to finish anything and now I am getting a little worried. The weekend was a mixture of ups and downs, goings and comings, but still a great Thanksgiving from my point of view.

When did it become December 1st? So much to do. And if I want to complete my tasks for this year, I need to stop playing Bejeweled Blitz over on Facebook. The just 5 minutes turns into a couple of hours.

I did get caught up on my sleep last night. I can say for sure that after I got home last night from work, I was asleep more than awake. If I wasn't sleeping in the chair, well lets face it I was sleeping in the chair. The cup of tea I fixed myself was still sitting there next to me untouched, when I woke up in the chair.

Okay, back to the knitting not Facebook.

No comments: