Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's Snowin Again!

But, I am content, here in my chair, drinking coffee, knitting, reading and just enjoying the heck out of not having to go out to work. I don't have to go out until New Year's Day. I was going to Dunlap yesterday, but slept in and just stayed in and enjoyed the day. Today, I was going to have lunch with Sue, but with it snowing again, I feel like being a slug and continuing the routine.

I do think I might hop on the treadmill to change it up a bit.
That and the fact that this picture taken a couple of days ago hit really home, that it is time to get back on the Weight Watchers Wagon and the Couch to 5K program. Why wait until the New Year to start?!

The other piece to this picture was my great nephew helping me with dishes. For a two year old, he is unbelievable.....his words not mine "We're a TEAM Auntie Pen"...simply amazing.

Tomorrow --New Year's Knitting

No comments: