Friday, December 04, 2009

My Feet Hurt!


Last night was our Girls Annual Holiday Bash that I co-plan with two others. For the last two nights I have been on my feet in boots and I can say my feet hurt more than I have ever had them hurt. Ended up last night getting a foot rub from the Tall Guy. He really didn't want to do it, but I whined enough that he relented. It finally took a nice warm bath, two ibuprofen and a cup of tea. It put me to sleep in the chair and here we are.

We always have a different theme each year and this year was Naughty or Nice. We switched the colors to hot pink, black and animal prints to change it up. We had a great time and I think everyone else did too. Since we did it at the College this year, there was no alcohol, but we had a bartender who did Mocktails. The ladies enjoyed that as well, I think.

Which brings me to next years theme, I've committed to knitting at least 45 scarves for it, so my lunchtime project will be scarves all year long.

Get used to seeing lots of scarves. At the moment though, I am knitting on new scarves for my co-workers. Once those are done, I can get back to knitting for me...well after I do a sweater for the great niece for Christmas.

Then it is back to me.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

hmmm....doesn't sound like much time for you and surely sounds unbelievable to knit 45 scarves in a year and not go totally nuts! Perhaps if you can do all kinds of stitch patterns on them then your stitch dictionaries will be your year's reading!!!