Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today I'm Glad

I live in Central IL and not out East. Just enough to give some atmosphere for the holiday, but not enough to keep me from the yarn shop.

We had a pleasent morning at Knit 4 Together, drinking tea and knitting. Quite a few were in this morning, shopping for yarn and gift certificates.

Then I went out to Walmart and Grand Prairie. Walmart to finish the shopping. Grand Prairie for ME! I was tempted by some Ugg boots, but they did not have them in my size so I decided they were not meant to be!

Finding parking spaces at both places was un real, but I persevered and made it home safely.....I am now done with my Christmas shopping! Still knitting on two things, one scarf has to got be completed for Monday gift giving AND a little sweater for the 27th. I hope to knock it off quickly so I can start knitting for ME!

No comments: