Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can This Be Considered?

Another new toy? After years of just basic cable, we finally upgraded. Now, there are truly too many channels to choose from. One needs to truly just scroll through the many options. I doubt that I will ever find all there is to see.

While scrolling around on Sunday, I found two interesting channels.
616 - Sundw, not for everyone but they were showing a series called "Be Good Johnny Weir". Being an ice skating fan, this was an intersting show. I am not a particular fan of Johnny, but this was an interesting take on his life as a ice skater. A great watch while doing a little knitting.

The other one was 219 Create. Part of the public television line, I happened upon Knit and Crochet Today. Fun to watch but not a whole lot of new episodes, but hey it's knitting!

No comments: