Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not So Bad

After a tough start to the weekend, it turned out to be a pretty good after all.
Saturday morning was spent at Knit Four Together having a really nice time knitting. Norma managed to find a book I had been looking for which was a great find for me. More about that in a future post.

The rest of the weekend has been spent getting my knitting together. You see for a couple of weeks I have been sort of helter skelter on what I want to knit.

Spring is finally here and that means that it won't be long before Summer follows. And with knitting, it is important to be knitting a season ahead. That is if one wants to wear it when the season gets here.

I have spent last night and most of today, swatching potential summer sweaters and figuring just what I want to be knitting next. The result has ended up in this bag.

It feels really good to finally have a plan rather then flittin from one idea to another. And I am focusing. As I have blogged before, for me if I stick to one sweater at a time, then I tend to complete it and the end result is sweaters finished.

It's been a good weekend.

No comments: