Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Yea and A Nay

A couple of things that I worked on last weekend that have been nagging at me.
First some Fantasy Naturale I thought would be good for Ivory Leaves from Cheryl Oberle's Knitted Jacket Books. Cheryl was right. The lace gets kind of lost in the variegation of the yarn.

So, I'll have to set this aside for now....I really want to do both, the Ivory Leaves jacket(the pattern really is really quite simple to memorize) and the Fanatasy Naturale (it is kind of a heavy worsted so that may take some more thought)

The Green Sweater. I have been merrily knitting along on it and realized that I really should have done some waist shaping on it. So, I ripped it back quite aways and am now finishing up with the waist shaping. I'll like it so much more...pretty soon I can proceed upwards toward the sleeve openings.

I am adding quite a bit to mine as I want it to come down over the little pouch.

Today, is just dropped dead gorgeous. I took the day off to hopefully close on the house! Ahhh, this is the life.

No comments: