Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Toy

Faint. After all these years of being a Palm carrier, I have switched. Baby Boy B and I got new Droids this weekend. I have been holding out for an iPhone, but was unwilling to give up my Verizon service for it.

So when at knitting on Saturday, Linda showed her Droid and with the buy 1 get 1 special going on, it took me about 5 minutes to decided to change. It is taking some getting used to and I have lost many apps from my Palm, but I'll get used to it and am sure I'll eventually finding new apps.

Only one small problem, don't try playing with the contacts and phone at 2 am.....had a couple of close calls on Sunday morning...barely got the phone turned off before I was calling a couple of people.....they would not have appreciated my early morning phone calls!

No comments: