Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bias Sleeved Pullover

When I first saw this sweater in the Knit One Knit All book, I immediately thought this would be a good one for a nice cotton yarn for Spring/Summer. I've got a couple in the yarn room that would be a good choice but not sure if they are too heavy or what they would feel like on the body.

The first attempt was with the Fantasy Naturale from Plymouth. It was just a little too heavy for me, so I ripped it out and returned it to the yarn room for another day.


The next and current try is with Classic Elite's Flash yarn. I've had this forever, originally bought with a tunic pattern for it from Webs at a Stitches Midwest event, probably the first one that I ever attended.

So far, I am liking this try, but will need to knit a bit more on it. The real test will be when I get to the body section to see how it hangs.


I had a small epiphany late last night as I sat knitting on this top. Knit One Knit All is less of a pattern book and more of a study session in knitting. You need to think, you need to calculate, you need to stretch with this book.

Ahhh EZ from the beyond.

No comments: