Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Unusual Saturday

I remarked to the Tall Guy about 10:00 in the morning on Saturday, how unusal a Saturday morning we were having. I was at the hotel at 7 to help set up for the wedding reception. And at 10, I was in the car, not to my usual destination, Knit 4 Together, but to the gun shop.

I am not going to show you what I got, but will leave it at that it wasn't yarn. Very interesting morning.

The cake was very good....I could have used a tak-homa-sak.


The ice sculpture made for a good picture. The bride and groom had their pics taken through the ring part and a couple of people (read as kids) just had to lick it.




There was a lot of planning and work that went into this reception.



But was pretty beautiful anyway.

Tomorrow, it's back to knitting.

No comments: