I wasn't really done with the shower knit blocking when I posted yesterday. I wanted more for my shower present (sure I had enough but I wanted more) so around midnight last night I remembered that I had this sweater done for quite some time and was just waiting for an opportunity to finish knitting the hat. I had only a couple of rows done on it so I figured if I stay up late and get up early, I could have it done in time for the shower.
I then realized that the sweater front edges needed a little more blocking and the button still needed to be sewn on. The button I sewed on just minutes ago. But, first I had to take a hair dryer to the front bands to get them dry. Sitting in front of a window on a coolish night doesn't do much for drying so I resorted to the fast blocking method I sometimes use.
And voila! A sweater for Baby H.
The ensemble is all wrapped up and if I do say so myself, this is just too darn cute for words.