Friday, May 11, 2012

Taking The Weekend Off


From baby knitting.  Finished putting the buttons on the Peapod for tomorrow's shower.  It wasn't what I had planned on having finished for tomorrow, but it will be enough.  I have a plan for when the baby arrives and I hope I can get it all done.  If not, it will be okay.

 I'm doing a KAL with Knit Circus over on Ravelry.  It's the Silk Moon Crescent Shawlette by Jaala Spiro. The pattern is supposed to be knit out of Noro Silk Garden, but since I am really trying to use stash this year, I thought I would give the Liberty Wool a try.

Not super crazy about this, but I am committed for now.  It's going to be my knitting project for over and back to Iowa tomorrow.


I'm noodlin on the next two yarns for a version of the Cusco Jacket from Knitted Jackets by Cheryl Oberle.  This one is 4th of July and is closest to the gauge for the jacket and I think I might have enough of it for Cusco.  Only problem is, I think it would be cool in the Traveler as a vest too.

The second possibility is my Three Irish Girls that I have had for over a year.  I want it to be just the right sweater, since I LOVE the color and it is so squishy soft.  I want it to be something I just love wearing all the time.  I've had so many sweaters knitted out of this in my mind that it sometimes drives me a little crazy!


 And the final item in the queue, is my Camp Contest (I think) thingy. 

I'm giving me just the weekend off from baby knitting and then on Monday, it is back at it.  That and Camp knitting, for the next 8 weeks, thats what I am concentrating on.  Before you know it, it will be time to knit for the Fall/Winter!

No comments: