Monday, October 22, 2012

I Seem To Have This Addiction

To Cheryl Oberle's yarns, to Chris of Briar Rose Fibers yarns and to Anne Hanson's (Knitspot patterns).  I can't seem to get away from them. 

I've got over on the needles my Swirl Jacket out of Cheryl's yarn, but before I go back to it, I have to make sure that the 500+ stitches aren't twisted before I join and at the moment, I'm just not ready to see for sure if I am or not.

I started Vitamin D out of my Sea Pearl from Briar Rose, but I am still not sold on it.  There are a couple of Anne's patterns that might just be more suited to it or maybe it's me, I am still not sure that Vitamin D is a pattern that is meant to be on this hippy body.

And there is that Wistful from Chris.  I wore my Summer Solstice on Saturday and lovvved it.  It felt so good, I just can't say enough about it.

It's really tough when you have options isn't it?!

No comments: