Sunday, October 07, 2012

I'm Pooped



But I'm glad we had the time with Mona Lisa this weekend.  She is growing so!  I cannot believe at 3 months, how much head control she has.  One forgets after almost 30 years.

We were in charge of her all Saturday, making sure she got to her flower girl duties at the church and then back to the hotel for the reception.  Then home to watch her all night.  She sleeps almost all the way through the night, but even so, my body just could not sleep very well.


Thank goodness for the Tall Guy who drove home and let me sleep almost all the way.  I am sure glad that I took tomorrow off.  I can sleep in if I want or just stay in my jammies til noon.  Good thinkin Penny.

I did knit a little on Friday when we got over there and I'll have something to show later this week.  I have several sweaters that need to be blocked so I can wear them now that we have this unseasonably cool weather for the first of part of October.

I did get the chance to wear my Summer Solstice sweater and I am tellin you again - I love it!  And most of al Chris at Briar Rose has created a knockout yarn for me in Wistful!!  I have some more in the yarn room and I need to get busy on something for it.  But, before that there are some other things to take care of.

Lots of new sweater knitting coming along---

No comments: