Sunday, January 06, 2013

Promise and Progress

The promise to myself was 12 rows a day on my niece's baby afghan and then I could knit on my other two projects.  So far so good.  I have a couple of days where I did more than that so hopefully this project will be done before the my self imposed due date.

I worked just a bit on my Eadon from Chris at Briar Rose Fibers, Abundance yarn.  It is going to be a little heavy of a sweater, but I am sure I will love it when done.  It is a KAL we are doing over on Ravelry group board.    Mine is going a little slow because I have decided to knit my fronts and back all together as one to the armhole rather sew my side seams.


I am also involved in the Knitaway group KAL over on Ravelry.  As one of the moderator's of the board, Cheryl let me choose the jacket.  I am loving it too.

 It is from Cheryl's Just Beautiful Alpaca which is so scrumptious to knit with!  I've got a couple of colors of this yarn!

It is so funny, when I am knitting on one sweater, I want to be knitting on the other and vice versa.  I am so a fickle knitter!

No comments: