Saturday, February 15, 2014

A New Ring

On my commute to and from work, I listen to podcasts through my bluetooth.  On a recent one from the 
Knit More Girls, Gigi mentioned a cable ring.  It sounded kind of interesting so I bopped on over to the site, and bought myself one.  It came in this nifty little sparkle organza bag.


The really cool thing about this ring is that I could actually buy it in a size 5.5 that works great for my middle finger, right hand.  Normally, I would have to go to a size 6 which would slide around and not be very comfortable or handy.


Isn't this cool?  I can't wait to try it out as a cable needle.  Convenient and useful and pretty neat to look at.


You can get one too, bop on over to Leslie Wind and see it and some of the other really cool things she has.


Super quick service and fun clasps, closures and sewing up needles handcrafted by her.

No comments: