Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What's On The Needles This Week?

That may be a bit of a loaded question as you all know I have a lot of projects on needles. And I am not apologizing, just stating a fact and I am okay with it.  I believe in having options.

The real title for this post should be, what are you concentrating on knitting this week instead, but I'm going with What's On The Needles This Week.  You get the gist of it.

This week's knitting projects are:

One of the many Hospice Home Shawls I've got on needles, but this is the one I am knitting on right now.  The pattern is the Aise Wrap from EspaceTricot.  The yarn is Plymouth's Baby Beenz.  I was a bit ho hum on the project when I first started it because it was a lot of garter, but I hauled it out this past Sunday, because I wanted a bit of no thinking knitting.  Surprisingly, by the end of Sunday, I did not want to put it down, I am loving it that much.  And it is doing a bit of chevroning with the color way, I just love it when there are some surprises to my knitting. 

 

The next project on the needles is Poppy's baby blanket out of Cascade Pacific.  I'm having a bit of a problem deciding where I am going to go after the first border is done.  


Mona Lisa's was so much easier.  I knew from the beginning that I wanted it to be hearts, but the boy one is much harder to decide where to go with it.  I'm saying my options, but I am going to have to decide fairly soon what to do.


Chapurusa from Maya is on the needles.  I want to wear this in a couple of weeks, but at the moment is not getting a whole lot of time while I figure out Poppy's blanket.


And not on the needles, but something I had to post is my new best shoe brand, Naot.  I've looked at this brand several times on Zappos and while at camp, friend Elizabeth was sporting these.  Well, I ordered them before I even left camp!  They are perfect.  I wore them all day last Friday to work and the feet felt great.  They get my seal of a approval.


And the weather in Central IL tonight is beautiful.  Sun, a cool breeze and the chirping of birds.  Nice night for knitting on the porch.  See you on the purl side.

No comments: