Sunday, September 20, 2015

These Are The Sundays I Love

It is beautiful outside, the sky is critically clear, there is a slight breeze and the sun is shining.  And the laundry is all done, and the rest of the day is mine.


I spent the morning out on the porch knitting with my cuppa and just enjoying it all and the quietness before all the people get moving.


And I found the perfect use for my yarn bowl, besides a decoration!  It keeps the yarn from falling off of my lap and onto the porch.  It's perfect just like that sky behind it.


My whole project today while watching the Cardinals and the Emmies tonight is the Teddy Baby Blankie.  I've only got one more block of teddies to knit and the border and I am hoping that it can be on the blocking board by tomorrow night.


I'm cutting this one a bit close for comfort, even though Poppy is not due until the 14th of October, you know how babies are!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday too, go out enjoy the sunshine for a bit before the baseball and football games if you can.  See you on the purl side!

No comments: