Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday Website

pennyh knit and fit

Tomorrow is October 1st.  I think it is safe to say that Fall is on it it's way!  What better way to kick off the Fall season and some Fall Sweater Knitting is to re-affirm my plan for the Fall into yes, I am going to say it Spring!

Wouldn't it be nice if come Spring, you didn't have to listen to my continuing posts about losing weight and wanting some sweaters that fit?!

So, I am sharing with you above my link to my Pinterest board about Knit and Fit.  I loved looking at some of the pins and remembering just why I wanted to save them.  Some are ready-to-wear sweaters that I would like to reproduce in my knit wear, most of them are the look and everything that goes with them (because I am fashionably challenged) that I could imagine wearing some day soon.  There are also some pins on how get to my desired goals of slimming down and shaping up.

I'm stoked to get to knitting some of my ideas that I have pinned and I am especially stoked about Fall.  It is prime time sweater knitting and wearing!  Let the Fall begin.

No comments: