Friday, March 25, 2016

AWOL

I've been out of commission since Monday night.  The Tall Guy was starting to get sick last weekend, but of course was never as sick as what he passed onto me.  I finally had to go to the doctor yesterday and I really am not exaggerating when I say I have never been so sick.  Now, I am hearing from all corners of the earth that others have been this sick too.

You know it is bad, when you don't even want to pick up the needles or open a brand new book and yarn that comes in the mail.  It wasn't until this morning that I even could stand the lights on for a very long time.

But, I believe I am on the mend, but going to take it easy this weekend and hopefully get back to work on Monday.  I'll, of course, have lots to blog about next week.

Until then, stay healthy and have a great Easter weekend should you be so inclined.  Otherwise, kick back and knit.

No comments: