Saturday, July 30, 2016

Taking A Moment From Market Previewing

With Stitches Midwest just a few days away, I've spent most of my afternoon refining my list of booths to visit first.  We have names for people like me (very big grin)!  But, now that I have refined the list, I decided to list them numerically and not go to the booths on Thursday night I normally would want to hit up first.

I think I'll do a bit of departure from "my normal" and start at the first aisle and take my time looking at the booths.    Of course that may all change, because that is just the way I am.  Oh, yes, I have a list of things I am looking for, but I figure, with a show this big, the vendors ought to have enough on hand to at least get us through the first night.

So, I am closing the book/laptop on looking at the market preview (for now) and going to knit tonight away while watching the Cardinals play along with maybe an episode or two of Madam Secretary - I am totally liking this show now that I can watch it on Netflix one after another.

What am I knitting right now?

I am kind of fixated on Susan B. Anderson's new sock pattern.  I've got the waste yarn in for the heel.  And although, I don't think I'll get the heel in tonight, but I may.


I am totally loving this color way from Must Stash Yarns - Koi Pond.  I normally would do my rib all the way down to 1" shy of the heel, but for this one, I'm following Susan's pattern.


And I have the perfect bag for my socks from Stitched by JessiLu.  Don't you think?!


Now, back to list making for what to wear!  Happy Saturday!!

No comments: