Monday, April 05, 2021

A Few Springy Things

The weather here in Central Illinois has been drop dead gorgeous starting Saturday and in to tomorrow.  After that, we will get back to normal temps.  We took advantage of the nice weather to capture a few fun shots.

The view from my knitting/baseball watching room.  The tulip trees have blossomed.



The daffodils needed a little help to stand at attention yesterday, but they have finally bloomed as well.  I haven't got the leaves pulled away yet, I think I will wait til next weekend, just in case.


The Easter Beagle visited granddog, Kane.  I hear he enjoyed his basket.

On Sunday, of course, I had to put a square in the blanket.  It was so appropriate that it be a yellow.


And best of all!!! On Saturday, we got the front porch ready for knitting on the porch and I have been totally enjoying it the last couple of days.


I know it will be short lived, but it won't be long and I'll be spending a lot of time there.  Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: