Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Top This 2021 KAL - 2nd Season - Transitional Sweaters

One of my transitional sweaters is finished.  It just needs a bit of a soak and block and then it will be ready for the cooler temps coming up.  


The V-Back Tee by Jamie Hoffman has a few modifications from the original pattern, and I will show them on my project page soon on Ravelry and here on the blog once the final product is ready.  Super Simple Summer Sweater is yet to be finished, but I've been punishing my hands a bit the last couple of days, on a couple of baby things I am trying to finish, so it will have to wait a couple of days.


But, in the meantime, I have been doing some thinking about possible next sweaters to cast on.


It may be a moot  point, since I have told myself that I cannot cast on a new one until the Super Simple Summer Sweater is finished.  

Stay tuned to see which of me prevails.
 

No comments: