Friday, April 16, 2021

Finally Finished Friday - The V-Back Tee

 Another transitional sweater this week is finished for the #topthis2021kal I am hosting over on Instagram and the PJKnits Raverly group if you are interested in joining in.


The pattern can be worn two ways, scoop neck in the front.


Or the V in the front.


The pattern actually calls for fading 3-5 yarns, but I chose to let the Three Irish Girls yarn do it's own thing.


I added 3/4 sleeves and quite a bit of length to mine along with a longer rib on the bottom.  Initially, it was a short rib, but was very prone to curling so I opted for a longer rib too.


I made quite a few mods and they can all be found on my Ravelry page, pennyj

Hope you are knitting some transitional sweaters to add to your sweater wardrobe.  Share with us if you are, we would love to see them!

No comments: