Tuesday, April 13, 2021

It's A New Week, But, Wait

Today is blocking day, but first a bit of catchup from this weekend.




Sunday was a chilly and rainy day, which meant another square in my scrappy blanket.  It also felt like a bourbon kind of day both in the candle that I was burning along with the color of the block.


I worked on the sleeves on my Super Simple Summer Sweater while watching my Cardinals lose games.


And I pulled out a quilting project from probably at least 25 years ago.  Some of the fabric was a bit discolored, but I made do with what I had to make this table topper.  


And probably 10 years ago, while visiting a friend in Texas, I bought a package of squares, so I thought I would put them together for a small baby quilt for our second grandson to come later this Summer.



I used to quilt a lot and managed a  quilt shop more than 25 years ago, before going to the College for my last career.  After having all that time past, I feel like such a newbie to quilting, but super excited to add this craft back into my repertoire of crafts.


No comments: