Friday, April 23, 2021

Finally Finished Friday

 This ensemble for Baby Boy H is so stinking cute!  I am doing several themes for the little guy who will be with us in July.


The blanket pattern is Sproglet Easy Baby Elephant Blanket and the yarn is Universal's Uptown Worsted.
I have knit a version of the blanket before and love the way the rows are set up that you can easily knit without a chart, just following the written row instructions.

The pattern can also be easily adapted to do as many elephants as you want across and as many rows of them as you want.  

My past baby blankets have been from Cascade Pacific, but the last one I did seem to pill a lot, so this time I have switched to Universal's version of a washable yarn that is anti-pilling, something I was pleased to see and hope that it holds up to it's advertising.


For special babies, aka my grandchildren, I love to knit blankets that have these  motifs on them. It is so much fun to watch the motifs grow into a design.



And a blanket for Hospice Veterans round this Friday out.


Have a great weekend!!


No comments: