Thursday, April 15, 2021

Super Simple Summer Sweater

 I bought this yarn last year from Espace Tricot in Canada.  I wanted to knit one of these sweaters out of the actual yarn the designer, Joji Locatelli designed it out of.


I decided to go with the reddish orange and cream as I saw it on Instagram done in the same color ways.
At the time I bought it, I thought it might double as a Summer Sweater for around the 4th of July.

Wrong!  It really is more of a transitional Spring Sweater or even early Fall sweater to wear.


If you are interested in my modifications of the sweater, be sure and check out the podcast coming the first of next week on You Tube, PJKnits or hop on over to my project page on Ravelry, pennyj to see all the mods.


This one is a winner for me!


Top This 2021!

No comments: