Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Where everybody knows your name...

Another part of the conversation that we had yesterday at lunch. Leslie and I were talking about local yarn shops and how one is missing the boat. The Radical Knitters tried several Thursdays at a knit night and didn't just quite feel the ambiance that we should have. Leslie and I discussed that a little yesterday.

So, if and when I ever when that lotto, and have my own shop, I vow that it will be like Cheers! where everybody knows your name! I miss that it a local yarn shop.

The tall guy and I discussed that if we one big, we had have to fight over who stayed working (for the insurance), I said it would probably have to be me cause I have the good benefits, he said we could both quit cause if we really won big, we wouldn't have to worry about it. Guess I'd better buy the ticket first, huh, Norma?

No comments: