Sunday, October 14, 2007

It Didn't Rain, I Didn't Buy Yarn and I Didn't Complete My List

And I didn't knit much until last night. After running out to the store and stopping by my mom's, I came home and sat in the chair and took a nap.

Then, last night, I cozied up to the computer and watched online the last two Grey's Anatomies that I missed and knitted on Cobblestone. I am having a heck of a time with the short rows again. I always get a hole on one of them. I thought I was over it after camp, but it seems that it is back.

So, after looking at it late last night, I decided to rip back the yoke. When it was off the needles, I tried it on. The body is too short, so I am going to add another 4 inches to it, and then back to the yoke again and short rows. Before then, I'll peruse all of the resources and see what I am doing wrong!

In the meantime, I ready to cast on for a different project! I have startitist!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long is the body going to be without the yolk? Thought we all agreed on what was needed.

N. Maria said...

I always have to add short rows for the front. No fun, but I finally figured how to do it even in pattern. Hmmm, I should write it down.
Looking forward to the update.

Penny said...

I would love if you would write it down. For some reason, I just can't get it.