Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Birthday Present To Me

In just two short weeks, I'll turn 50. I am okay with that. I can't believe it though, I sure don't feel like it. But, anyway, as a birthday present to me I am going to order one of the kits below for Mermaid Jacket by Hanne Falkenberg kit. I am leaning towarad the one one the left as I think I will be able to wear it with dress pants as well as blue jeans. What do you all think? Leave a comment.




While searching for the kits I ran across this website. There is a knit along out there! Great. Once I get my kit, I am going to join. When I have some time, I am going to go and read the posts. Could be a good alternative for the t.v. tonight.


http://hannealong.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Either jacket would work -- depending on your clothes' colors and if you're looking for more of a Spring jacket or a Winter jacket.